Mittwoch, 3. Juni 2015

Things to do before you turn 16

Things to Do Before Turning show list info. How many have you completed? Here is my the list of things to do before I turn 16. At the moment I am 1 so I have less than two years to go!


The bold text is the things I have already done, and I will update with new posts with my latest updates! Do a front handspring on a trampoline 2.

It will also entertain your kids or any other future members of your family. Whether you have a boyfriend now or intend to have one in the future, listen up. Keep hanging with friends and doing your usual thing. You can have a life and a BF. After you turn 1 contracts become enforceable and become the bane of your existence.


Enjoy your freedom from contracts as much as possible before turning 1 because you’ll never have a chance to go back and do it again. Even adults lust and obsess over people they’ll never have a shot with. It never gets any easier, so learn to move beyond this while you’re young.

Oh you need to have a summer boo, do all cute shit like go to the beach and get a couple ice creams as you stare romantically at the waves or something like that. Fall in love All consuming, passionate, crazy love. EVERYTHING on this list are personal things I HAVE done. YOU SHOULD DO SOME IMPROVING. Read one great bookand o not read chetan bhagat.


Start by animal farm , love story , then Harry. If you aren’t feeling marriage you do have the option to register in a civil partnership. Both require consent of your guardian. And you won’t be able to run off to a military base. Although it may sound scary but it can be quite fun once you get the hang of it.


Once the horse knows it rider and you know your horse you can take your horse on long rides. Camping is another essential item that should be done at least once before you turn 16. HAPPY BIRTHDAY have a great day of turning one year older or one step closer to death or however you look at it honestly this took a. My best friend and me are doing a list of 1things to do before we turn 16. Three questions you ’d ask someone famous when you meet them.


A letter to a politician or public figure. Ten more items for this list.

A list of things to accomplish before you turn 25. Somewhere tourists visit when they come to where you live. This list is 1things to do before you die - just some ideas on what you can put on your bucket list. If you don’t know me, just know that I am actually an year old boy at heart.


Exploring a forest sounds like a dream come true to me, yet I’ve never actually gone hiking. I want to plan a long hike, pack a lunch and plenty of water, and just go. Maybe with my boyfrien maybe with a group of friends. It doesn’t matter, I just want to do it. One day we will settle down, but today is not that day.


Here is your bucket list for things to do before you turn 30.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.

Beliebte Posts